The Journey begins | Winnipeg Photographer

Phew! It has been WAY too long since I have spent time updating this blog! Since it has been so long, I thought a great place to start would be with a little re-branding!

This is my new Logo!! 

So welcome!! So glad you could join me on this new invigorating journey! Well, It isn't new per say, as i have been a photographer for the last 10 years. But my journey has changed.

For about 7 years or so, I was lucky to be a work from home mom. I have 3 children, and photography allowed me to be home with them, while enjoying my passion. 

Times changed, and life changed. When my youngest went to school full time, I decided it was time for me to go back to work on a full time. I was very lucky to find something that I absolutely LOVE and enjoy doing everyday.

While life was doing all these changes, I took a little break from photography, only photographing friends and family. and oh boy I HAVE MISSED IT!!!

And so my photography journey has new life! It is a renewed passion, with new ideas for creating memories for myself, and each of my amazing clients!

I feel truly blessed for the path I am on. Every turn takes me to the most amazing places. 

I hope you join me in this journey and allow me to capture a moment of your journey in a photograph!

Thank you!! 

XOXO
Kelly 

Comments

Popular Posts