My Girls, My Happy Place | Stonewall Manitoba Photographer

These 3 Girls ❤

My daughters are my everything!
They are my smile, and my happiness.
They are also my practice models. I'm certain they get quite annoyed when I ask them to be my models, or when they hear the words "just one more"!
But they are always pretty happy that they participated when they see the prints.

We spend our summers at this beautiful little campground that is only 30 minutes from Winnipeg.
Rubber Ducky Resort is our favourite place to be.
Winter is spent counting down the days to our Duck Days!
Not only does this campground have tons of activities for the kids, but it is quiet, relaxing and Picturesque!
If you are looking for a place to go this summer, check it out!

Below are some of their portraits taken around the campground last summer.
Stay tuned for a special on family portrait sessions taken out there!!

Enjoy 💋





Popular Posts