Handsome Baby K | Winnipeg Lifestyle Newborn Photographer

A Couple of weeks ago, I had the privilege of photographing Baby K and his big brother.
K & G were so good for me! G is an unbelievable big brother! He is so king and gentle, and everytime I turned around he was trying to feed or soother Baby K! LOL
What an honour it was to be asked to photograph him! What excitement it was for me!
I have taken a little hiatus from photography and it felt sooooooo good getting to photograph a newborn again.
To give you a little bit of background info,  I was a full time newborn photographer for many years, but when my youngest daughter started school full time, i decided it was time to have a full time career again. 
Don't get me wrong, I LOVE my full time job, but photography has always been my passion. And it feels amazing to be back at it again! I can't wait to photograph another!!!

Enjoy a little preview of this gallery!
If you have any questions about my sessions, please don't hesitate to message me at kellymorinphoto@gmail.com!!

Thanks 
XOXO!
Kelly










Popular Posts